Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Checking in

It's amazing what a three-day weekend can do to you. Last week was stressful and I failed to keep up to date on my happiness calendar.  Even with that excuse, I just kind of checked out of my happiness project. Now, I knew before I started this task that I wouldn't always be able to make all of my "goals" for the day, but I never thought I'd be one to miss an entire week (especially, since I'm still on the first month). I'm not totally discouraged or frustrated with myself that i completely ignored these resolutions, because I feel I'm due a little more credit.

When I looked back over the past week, I may have neglected my blog, but I was getting better at exercising and waking up earlier, and it was all due to working these two factors into my routine! I'll take two out of three for a week, but I must get better at writing things down in this blog and checking over my happiness calendar, so I can actually reflect and remind myself why I'm doing this.

With that said, I'm excited about the short work week ahead and a fun-filled weekend to look forward to. A photo shoot for a friend's yoga studio and hanging out in Fort Worth with my best friend, should get me through the short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment